If you’re new to Beryl Lane, or buying jewellery online, here’s an outline of all the options you have and guidelines you’ll need.
How To Purchase
- Online. Purchasing online from Beryl Lane is quick and easy. Simply add your gorgeous piece/s to your cart and use our intuitive checkout.
- Phone. If you prefer to place your order over the telephone, please call 0415 206 401.
- One to one. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is available Monday through Sunday from 9:30 am – 5:00 pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time). We will assist you through the process to ensure that your order is placed quickly and efficiently.
Paypal, Credit Card & Eftpos. We accept Paypal, credit card and direct deposit bank account Eftpos, using our secure Paypal payment processor gateway.
You don't need a Paypal account to pay with a credit card but you will need to use the Paypal processor. Please follow the checkout link to the final payment screen, and there’s an option to enter credit card details.
Postage & Shipping (Free!*)
Within Australia* all purchases are sent free of charge, and within two working days of receiving your payment.
Your purchase will arrive to you in a tracked Australia Post satchel. We’ll email you with the tracking number of your parcel, so your item can be tracked online by going to auspost.com.au/track
International purchases have a flat rate of $15 worldwide, sent within two working days of payment. Your purchase will arrive to you usually within 10 working days. This may vary depending on where you are.
Please note* any duties imposed by countries for importing our items are the buyer's responsibility.
Need your beautiful jewellery yesterday’?
Both International and Australian purchases can be sent urgently. Please contact us at checkout or before purchasing for Beryl Lane’s special 'express post' rate.
Our Returns Policy
Beryl Lane prides itself in our friendly return policy. We will happily accept returns within 21 days of your purchase.
Alternatively, you have 30 days from the date your order was dispatched, for an exchange.
We issue refunds to the original payment source, for the value of the purchase, excluding the return postage.
Other helpful steps include;
- Notify us within 1- 4 days of receiving item
- Your original sales invoice, original box/packaging & certificates which may have originally come with the item, must be included in your return package
- We recommend using a tracking satchel or registered post to send the item back
- Send item back to: PO Box 878, Brighton, South Australia, Australia, 5048
- The item must be in the same condition as it was shipped - if altered or damaged, the item will not be accepted
- We will refund your money in full in the form of original payment and within 24 hours of receiving the item
- On international orders, refunds will not include any customs or import duties, brokerage fees, or taxes paid on shipments